Children of Morta – Narrative Designer
- Collaborated on main narrative with an international team, ensuring various ideas merged into a cohesive story.
- Wrote narration and supplementary ingame text for an original world and cast of various personalities.
- Assisted in Side-Quest Conception
- Maintained a series of public blog posts enriching world and character development.
- Created production documentation and various materials for publisher review and press events.
Skykeepers – Level Designer
- Designed, constructed and implemented 2D levels, scripting both combat and highly kinematic platform sections.
- Combined existing assets and mechanics to create new and engaging gameplay features with little overhead.
- Maintained a streamlined workflow in a short production cycle to create large quantities of content at a consistent level of creativity and quality.
Tale of Ronin – Game/Narrative Designer
- Collaborated on combat design and core mechanics.
- Wrote, designed and created interactive prototypes of non-linear quests.
- Crafted world and character treatments along with still and video mockups of mechanics for team reference and prototyping.
- Researched similar titles to ensure a successful and unique perspective on proven designs.
Shadow Blade: Reload – Narrative Editor
- Edited Narrative Comic
- Edited Trailer Narration
- Created Promotional Text